понедельник, 30 мая 2016 г.

Spring elegance

Hey there! How are you? 

     It's time to present you my first blog about my preferences in clothing combination. First of all I'd like to say that I'm black addicted person, that's why you will see a lot of this tone in my looks :) 

     This day I had a lot of things on my plate - I cooked something tasty, was at the gym, than I went for one interesting event - lecture about instagram management - thanks to Anna Pogribnyak for invitation:) The last thing I had to do was this lookbook - so, I think you understood that it was really hard day. 

     So, maybe you think why did I tell you about it and I can answer this question - all day I weared this look, because it's really practical one! 

 As you can see, this classic leather jacket combined with chequered pants looks harmoniously. Also I added brown Chelsea boots - their height is ideal for the pants :)  And to make this look more contrast and bright I used white basic T-Shirt. 

Outfit:
  • Bag - Pull&Bear
  • T-Shirt - Topman
  • Pants - Zara
  • Shoes - Handmade (France) 
  • Jacket - Zara










2 комментария: